Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
The website www.briskgrooming.co.uk is owned and operated by Lornamead UK Ltd, Aintree Avenue White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge Wiltshire, BA14 0XB, United Kingdom. No. 01766292 Registered in England And Wales Registered Office. Centenary House, Centenary Way, Salford, Manchester, M50 1RF
The content of this website (including pictures, logos, designs, photographs and written text) are the copyright, or registered trade mark of Lornamead UK Ltd, or its content and technology provider, or their respective owners. All rights are reserved. Save as set out below, use and access of this website does not permit users to copy, modify, reproduce or incorporate any part of the content available on this website in any way.
Accuracy of information
No mention of any organisation, company or individual, whether on this website or on other sites to which this website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty by Lornamead UK Ltd as to the standing and capability of any organisations, company or individual.
Lornamead UK Ltd takes no responsibility for anything that might occur when users visit any third party website.
Lornamead UK Ltd provides links to third parties only as a convenience to the user and does not accept any responsibility for the content of any third party website.
Limited copyright licence
Lornamead UK Ltd
These web pages are the copyright of Lornamead UK Ltd. This licence grants the user LIMITED permission to copy the contents of this website. It is absolutely prohibited to reproduce all or part of the contents of this website except in accordance with this licence.
Lornamead UK Ltd grants the user the following limited licence to copy: the user may download or print pages from this website. However, they may use them only for personal use and may not make any modification to them.
Lornamead UK Ltd grants the user the following limited licence to re-copy: the user may re-copy, extract or forward pages from this website to a third party for their personal use only, as long as:
No modifications to the extract or pages are made before re-copying, extracting or forwarding;
- The user acknowledge that the extract is from this website;
- The user includes the URL address of this website on the extract; and
- The third party is notified that use and further copying of the extract by them is subject to the terms of this licence.
- Acts forbidden under Lornamead UK Ltd limited copyright licence:
- The user may not incorporate any part of this website into any other work or publication, including incorporation into an electronic work without the prior written consent of Lornamead UK Ltd; and
- The user may not frame this website within any website controlled by them.
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoters control.
- Prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that the Promoters™ prize draw agency receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days).
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person if it has reasonable grounds to believe the person has breached any of the Terms or has corrupted or adversely affected (or sought to corrupt or adversely affect) the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to remove offending users from prize draws and/or to restrict their access on the Witch Skincare website if they are deemed to have breached any of the terms above. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any malfunction or failure of networks, lines, online systems, servers, providers, websites, equipment or software or any combination thereof. Nothing shall exclude the Promoters liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter does not guarantee that the systems used to enter the promotion will be available at all times.
- The prize winners full names and counties will be available by writing to the Promoter at www.briskgrooming.co.uk, Aintree Avenue, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0XB, UK within 3 months of the closing date.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any persons negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.